At Brain in Business™, we believe that learners come first.
We have created our learner-centred approach by pragmatically combining the best of traditional and leading-edge learning and communication theories including:
- Accelerated learning
- Brain-friendly learning.
- Transactional analysis.
- Neuro-linguistic programming.
- Systems thinking.
- Person-centred counselling.
- Educational kinesiology.
- Action and experiential learning.
- Creative thinking.
- Emotional intelligence.
All under-pinned by ongoing brain-based research.
Our results focused approach encourages the creation of personal meaning from all forms of learning, not simply the consumption of the facilitator’s knowledge.
Our methods awaken learners to their full potential, making learning enjoyable and fulfilling, which in turn develops intelligence, increases confidence, improves competence, and delivers personal and workplace success.
The demonstrable results of this approach include:
- Speeds the process of design for all types of learning.
- Inspires creativity and innovation in facilitators and learners alike.
- Gets learners totally involved by appealing to the widest diversity of learning styles.
- Engages the senses, multiple intelligences, and memory triggers of all learners.
- Reduces time spent on learning delivery and/or enables learning at a deeper level.
- Significantly boosts retention by creating vivid, memorable learning experiences.
- Transfer of learning into the workplace is ensured by application and practice.
- Enhances personal achievement, staff retention, and business performance.
- Vastly improves learning in ‘hard’ areas incl. languages, practical skills, technology.
- Delivers all learning in a meaningful context through a continual process of ‘real-world’ immersion, feedback, reflection, evaluation, and re-immersion.
For further information about our approach, please click here to contact us.